Monday, January 25, 2010

This morning I had a call from an orphan who is in the trade school. i have known Andrie for a few years now. He and his brother have been sleeping at the train station for the past 2 nights. Andrie is suppose to be in the trade school but is in dept and afraid to go back. His brother lost his job and now has no place to live. I rented them a place to stay for the night. For about $25.00. In the AM I will get then a place to stay for a month and then it will be up to them to keep the rent up. this will give them a new beg and a warm place to live. I know it will also show Christs love for them and a way to open up the Gospel to them. Andrie has no parents at all. His older brother is in prison. I couldn't turn away Andrie and the brother he is with now to the cold. they had no money. Pray for this time.